Friday, June 14, 2013

RetroN 5 E3 update

Hyperkin unveiled their RetroN 5 at E3 this year and let me tell you, it looks fantastic!

Update time for RetroN 5, but first for those who didn't catch my posts a few months back,

http://megahappybiscuit.blogspot.com/2013/03/update-retro-tuesday-surprise.html

Please check it out, it seriously will change the face of retro gaming for the good.

Basic rundown (for those who don't want to read all of it) RetroN 5 will play, NES, SNES, Genesis, GB, GBC, GBA, Famicom, Super Famicom, Mega Drive. For those keeping track, that 9 different forms of media, spanning many years of awesome games. No longer will it be hindered by lockout chips of any kind, and sound is as good or better than original (not kidding)


We now got some pictures of this thing! HUZZA!!!!!!!!!!!



Rest are from www.engadget.com
This little device packs a lot of retro goodness inside of it. and I can't wait for this tom come out.

My sources tell me that this should arrive by September and Hyperkin is still saying that this will be under $100

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO TELL HYPERKIN:


No comments:

Post a Comment