Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Here is my current backlog of video games

Here is my current backlog of video games:

PS1:

Chrono Cross - Beaten Before
Grandia
Legend of Dragoon
Final Fantasy Anthologies
Final Fantasy VII - Beaten Before
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics

PS2:

La Pucelle Tactics
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

PS3:

Final Fantasy XIII (Last Chapter)
Fallout: New Vegas (Lots more to go because I love to explore everything)


PSP:

Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Persona 3 Portable
Star Ocean: First Departure
Star Ocean: Second Evolution

PC:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T EVEN WANT TO BEGIN THERE JUST YET!!!!!!!!!!!

More to come I just have yet to go through my games. These are just the games around me at this present point in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment