Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Road to completion

My road to complete of my gaming backlog begins now! I've started to play Final Fantasy ! on the PSP. Once that is over it's on to FF II on the PSP. Then I'll be going back and fourth between Dissidia: Final Fantasy and Legend of Dragoon.

I have no clue how long it will take me to beat FF 1 and II (Never finished the game) but I'm hopeful that it should be done before the end of August.  I'll be posting my updates mainly on my Playfire Account (See Below) but there will be many good information on here.

https://www.playfire.com/HappyBiscuit

Also I'll be posting some gaming footage soon (Not sure what games but due to things not in my control I can't upload footage from my PS3 for a long time) but they are still going to be fun!

Right now I'm at Elfheim in Final Fantasy I grinding to get some more spells.

No comments:

Post a Comment