Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hello all...

Here is an update for all fo you. I recently bought Fallout 3 GotY and I've been loving it. I like the mods that you can get for it like Fellout and Fook 2. Fallout 3 is so much better on the PC then on the PS3 (Which I've already beaten it on)

In Final Fantasy I for the PSP not much, been leveling so I can get level 5 magics.

Here is also an update for anyone who cares about Magic the Gathering:

I've recently been playing again, both on MTGO and with the real cards. I'm re-building my favorite deck in the world and here is the decklist and strategy in case anyone cares:

Lands:

4 Mishra's Factory
4 Plains
5 Island
5 Forest
1 Seaside Citadel
1 Tropical island

White:

4 Wrath of God
2 Island Sanctuary

Blue:

4 Ponder
4 Counterspell
2 Mana Leak
2 Frozen AEther
4 Fact or Fiction
4 Sage Owl
2 Dreamborn muse

Green:

2 Gaea's Blessing
1 Azusa, Lost but Seeking

Artifact:

4 Howling Mine
4 Mesmeric Orb
1 Chrome Mox

The way that this deck works is by milling. milling is the act of taking the top card of your opponent's library and putting it into the Graveyard. This deck Mills both your Opponent and yourself. Once all of their cards are in the Graveyard they will lose (well once their next forced draw step starts) but this can also happen to you, so what do you do you ask? You make sure that you have Gaea's Blessing. When Gaea's Blessing goes from your library into your graveyard you shuffle all of your cards back into your library.

Cards like fact or fiction help out tremendously because you can use it to see if Gaea's Blessing is one of the cards so you can put her into the Graveyard reshuffling your cards back into your library. This is a slow deck at first but when it comes off it's really quick. 4 Mesmeric Orbs are needed (as are 4 Dreamborn Muse but I only have 2 right now) because when you untap a card you have to mill a card.

I will be posting some more decks and combos in the near future. Also stay tuned for a review of a game. I'm not sure what game because I give all of the games I want to review a number and use Random.org to randomly pick a number and that's the game that's gonna get a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment