Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sad gaming update:

There will be no more updates for the PSP as of right now, I was cruising along pretty good and now the psp is broke, I will replace it when I can. My disc 1 of Legend of Dragoon is missing so that's on a hiatus. However I do have many more games and I will be taking a few of them on, first up is Final Fantasy X for the PS2.

I have never played the whole thing, I stopped a certain point and I never progressed after that. I didn't level up enough and I was getting annihilated by the boss of that area. I will beat it this time since I want to play Final Fantasy X-2 some day.

 Magic the gathering update:

I have changed my Gaea's Blessing Mill deck to where I'm quite happy right now:

6 Plains
4 Island
2 Forrest
4 Tropical Island
1 Seaside Citadel

White:

4 Wrath of God
2 Island Sanctuary

Blue:

4 Ponder
4 Counterspell
4 Force of Will
4 Fact or Fiction
4 Sage Owl
2 Dreamborn Muse
1 Frozen AEther
1 Jace, The Mind Sculptor
Green:

2 Gaea's Blessing
1 Azusa, Lost but Seeking

Artifact:

4 Howling Mine
4 Mesmeric Orb
1 Chrome Mox

It is at a point where my turn 1 drops are almost at the 50% mark (I think it's at about 45.8%)
And my Turn 2 Drops are about 98.8%

I want to add 2 more cards to this deck: Sensei's Divining Top

They will aid with my Turn 1 drops and they are really killer in decks where looking at the top cards is very critical, plus you can draw that card it you so choose to.

Including Jace, the Mind Sculptor in the deck is probably one of the best decisions behind adding the Tropical Islands and the Force of Wills.

In a few days I will start a weekly Budget Kills Series.

I will post budget Magic the Gathering decks that I've built and tested that can stand their ground against a variety of other decks:

The first deck will be a Budget B/G Saproling Token deck. And as a bonus for this being the first in a long line of Budget Series I will make a Budget Food Chain Saproling Deck as well. Food Chain and it's possibilities will be explained in that post.

So please stay tunes for update/information of Final Fantasy X + the new Budget Kills series!

No comments:

Post a Comment