Saturday, August 11, 2012

Update

Sorry there hasn't been an update in a week. I started my new job and things got a little crazy. However I bought a new game from Steam:

Fallout 3: GotY

Now I already completly beat this game on the PS3, all sidequests, all trophies, every weapon, everything!

The only reason why I bought it (Besides that it was on sale $6.79 or something like that) is because I can mod this thing. Some of the mods like Fellout look amazing, and the dynamic weather with Acid rain is freaking awesome.

Just in case anyone cares, I'm in Rivet right now!

I have not done anything in Final Fantasy I for the PSP but I will son. I'm also getting back into Magic the Gathering, which brings me to my first point and I might even make a pool about this too. Should I also throw some Magic the Gathering info on this blog as well?

I've played in Vintage, Legacy, Extended, and Standard Tournaments. I play mostly Legacy but I can make a deck with just about any cards. For some reason I have a knack for putting together cards to make a really killer combo. Look up the Thopter Foundry Sword of the Meek combo. I came across that combo about a month before everyone else. I can look at a spoiler list of cards coming out in a new set and instantly see great combos.

No comments:

Post a Comment