Thursday, January 31, 2013

List of games to possibly record from my new device

Here are a list of games I could record from my AverMedia Game Capture HD device:

PS3:

Army of 2
Army of 2: 40th Day
Assassin's Creed 1
Battlefield 3
Borderlands (Will probably just take video of my PC version since I'm much farther along)
Call of Duty:  Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (On Tuesday when I get this)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: World At War
Dead Island
Dragon Age Origins
Duke Nukem Forever
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Fight Night Round 4
Final Fantasy XIII & XIII-2 (Will not play 2 until I finish the first one, I'm almost done)
Gran Turismo 5
God of War Saga
Heavy Rain
lair
madden 07 & 10
Mafia II
Metal Gear Solid 4 (Not on PS3 and won't be on for some time)
MLB 09 The Show
Mortal Kombat
NBA 2K7
NBA Live 08
Pure
Rapala Fishing Pro Frenzy 2009
Resident Evil 5
Sniper Elite V2 (Stay tuned for some videos from it coming)
SSX
Street Fighter IV
Tekken Hybrid
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 & 09
UFC Undisputed 09
Wolfenstein

 PSN Games:

Will take a long time to list, I have more than one account on my PS3

Will update this list as I continue to find more stuff to record.

No comments:

Post a Comment